Training and Placement Cell
• The Placement Cell plays a crucial role in locating job opportunities for Under Graduates and Post Graduates passing out from the college by keeping in touch with reputed firms and industrial establishments. The Placement Cell operates round the year to facilitate contacts between companies and graduates.
• The Placement Cell organizes career guidance programs for all the students starting from first year. The cell arranges training programs like Mock Interviews, Group Discussions, and Communication Skills Workshop etc. It also invites peoples from different industries to conduct training programs for the students.
✽ Objectives of Training and Placement Cell:
- Developing the students to meet the Industries recruitment process.
- To motivate students to develop Technical knowledge and soft skills in terms of career planning.
- To Place the maximum number of students through campus & off-campus interviews conducted by the top companies.
✽ Training and Placement Cell- Constitution
|Sr. No.||Name of Member||Designation||Role in TPC|
|1||Mr. S.D. Gunjal||Asst. Professor, AVCOP, Sangamner||Member|
|2||Mr. M.B.Survase||Asst. Professor, AVCOP, Sangamner||Member|
✽ Responsibilities of TPO:
- To coordinate with the companies for registration and training.
- To liaison with companies and student on the matters related to placement procedure / recruitment.
- To plan training for soft skill development of student.
We have an active TPC for all our students to facilitate the smooth transition of students from academic to their work lives. Care is taken to ensure that students are placed in fields where they would excel, as per their abilities and potential. Right from contacting companies to managing all logistics of arranging for tests, pre-placement talks and conducting final interviews the Training and Placement Cell officials provide their best possible assistance to the recruiters. The cell carried out the different activities as like In house group discussions, mock interviews, aptitude test, industrial Visits to ensure proper training of students for facing interviews. TPC also conducts workshops of professional organizations on the following
- Career guidance.
- Employability enhancement & successful interview techniques Soft skill development.
- Preparation for competitive examination like GPAT, CAT, GMAT, GRE, TOEFL.
- The TPC approaches to potential employer through personal visits, telephonic communication, letters & e-mail with college brochures. On receiving their response the campus interviews are organized.