✽ AVCOP ALUMNI ASSOCIATION
Name of the Society: Amrutvahini College of Pharmacy Alumni Association.
Office Address: P.O.- Sangamner S. K.,
Tal- Sangamner, Dist- Ahmednagar, M.S.-422608
Phone No.- (02425) 259335.
Jurisdiction: The Association shall have jurisdiction all over the world wherever AVCOP Alumni reside.
Name of Association and Office: The Association shall be called the Amrutvahini College of Pharmacy Alumni Association (hereinafter referred to as the association), of the Amrutvahini College of Pharmacy hereafter referred to as the AVCOP College, and its Office shall be located at Amrutnagar, P.O. - Sangamner S. K., Tal- Sangamner, Dist- Ahmednagar, M.S.-422608
✽ Aims and ObjectivesThe aims and objectives of the Association to be established are:
- To provide a forum for members of the Association for interaction and to sustain a sense of belonging amongst the members of the Association with the AVCOP through mutually beneficial contacts.
- To facilitate and encourage alumni to contribute towards improvements in the status of the College in areas pertaining to academics, infrastructure, industry interactions and any other area that the alumni and the institute feel appropriate.
- To provide avenues for drawing upon the knowledge and expertise of the alumni for furthering the cause of the Institute as a leading Center of Excellence.
- To foster linkages amongst the alumni and to promote personal and friendly relations through meetings and get-togethers among members of the Association.
- To collect, publish and distribute such information as may be useful to members of the Association.
- To undertake all such activities as are incidental or conducive to the attainment of the above aims and objectives.
- To render assistance to students of the institute through grants, scholarships and prizes and to provide assistance in academics, placement or in any other area that is felt as appropriate by the association and the institute.
✽ MembershipEligibility: Membership of the Association shall be open to:
- Anyone who has acquired an undergraduate or Post-graduate degree of B.Pharm./ M.Pharm. by enrolling as a student of the Institute.
- Any individual who has worked at the Institute for at least 2 years as a member of academic staff at the Institute.
- Director of the Institute shall be an ex-officio patron of the Association and, being its patron shall enjoy all the privileges of a member.
- Honorary Members: Eminent persons may be admitted to be Honorary Members of the association by the Executive Committee of the Association.
✽ Membership subscriptions, tenure, cancellation
- Any person satisfying Article 3 will be eligible to be a member and shall become a member on the payment of the membership fee. There shall be a one-time Life Membership fee of Rs. 500/-, or an annual membership of Rs. 50/-, which may be modified by the General Body from time to time.
- Where a member of the association becomes is a member ex-officio, his membership shall terminate when he ceases to hold that office.
- A membership maybe terminated by the general body if the member is convicted of a criminal offense or on account of moral turpitude.
- The Executive Committee shall have power to expel a member for willful disregard to the Association’s rules or misconduct on the part of the member, provided that the member concerned is first given an opportunity for explaining his conduct.
- If any member fails to pay the subscription or fees for twelve months after the same has fallen due shall cease to be a member of the Association and the Secretary shall remove the name of such a defaulter from the register of the members.
- A resignation from membership shall be tendered to the President and it shall not take effect until it has been accepted on behalf of the Association by the Executive Committee.
|Sr. No.||Alumni Association Member||Designation|
|1||Mr. Dighe Pravin Punjahari||President|
|2||Mr. Gunjal Prasad Tukaram||Secretary|
|3||Mr. Zolekar Rakhama Vithoba||Treasurer|
|4||Dr. Chavan Macchindra Jayram||Member|
|5||Dr. Salunkhe Kishor Sahebrao||Member|
|6||Dr. More Vishal Subhash||Member|
|7||Dr. Raut Dipak Nivrutti||Member|
|8||Dr. Sayyad Sadikali Fakir Mohammad||Member|
|9||Mr. Paste Sagar Laxman||Member|
|10||Ms. Dighe Shweta Babasaheb||Member|
|11||Mr. Kalmegh Sanket Mukesh||Member|